Lineus DTX 702 01 black white gold
Lineus introduces DITA’s most innovative sun clip concept to date, adapting the label’s signature cutout acetate frames to achieve a simple, elegant solution for convertible sun lenses. A traditional clip-on lenses require four hooks to securely fasten the clip to the front frame; Lineus features a notch beneath the temple, allowing a sun clip to seamlessly attach to the frame’s exposed titanium core using just two side hooks.
Lineus’s temples feature two pieces of acetate, connected by a titanium core; the titanium allows for flexibility and reduces tension at a critical juncture, ensuring comfort while repeating the frame’s signature cutout detail. Elegant solutions to technical problems are a hallmark of DITA’s commitment to optical innovation. Lineus reduces mechanical tension through the frame through clever construction, and limits the need for users to touch the clip-on lens with their hands while affixing it to the frame.
- Acetate front frame and temples
- Acetate cut outs to expose metal details and an innovative clip mounting system
- Dita’s unique hex screw hinges
- Available in alternative fit with adjustable nose pads
- Made in japan
- Materiale montatura acetato/metallo
- Forma montaturaSquare
- Tipo montatura full rim
- Stile montaturaclassico moderno